Re: Call for Participation/Scope section

Hello Addison, others,

Here is a rewrite. Please feel free to change or discuss.

The Web Services Task Force of the W3C Internationalization Working Group
is pleased to announce the publication of the first
"Web Services Internationalization Usage Scenarios" Working Draft at
[put actual location here].
This document contains a series of different internationalization issues
or demonstrations using existing Web service standards and technology.
The goal of this document is to gather as many different useful descriptions
together as quickly as possible. This will help us to:
   o create "best practices" and tutorial information for Web service
     implementers and technologies
   o propose standards for Web services and related technologies to support
     international operation
   o demonstrate issues in existing Web services technologies and standards
     to the groups responsible for their development and maintenance.

For more information on the Task Force, visit our home page, located here:
http://www.w3.org/International/ws.

We invite contributions of additional Usage Scenarios and Use Cases to document
aspects of Web Services internationalization that are not covered yet in this
document. To contribute, please use a format similar to the one used in this
document, and send your contribution to the www-i18n-comments@w3.org mailing
list (publicly archived). Please use [Web Services] or [WSUS] in the subject.
Please refrain from sending proprietary material or information.

Comments, please. I wonder whether we should also include a paragraph
inviting additional participants.

Regards,    Martin.