From: w3c-i18n-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-i18n-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Berners-Lee
Sent: 13 December 2002 03:04
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: w3c-i18n-wg@w3.org
Subject: Misha retires as I18n chair

After years of ardent,  often animated and always enthusiastic service
to the Internationalization community as I18n working group chair,
Misha Wolf now finds he has to turn his attention to other
things.
I'd like to thank Misha for everything he has done and fervently hope
that this won't be the last we all see of him!

Richard Ishida  has kindly agreed to take over as chair, at least for
the near term.

Again thanks to Misha for all he has done, and to Reuters for
supporting his
excellent work.

Tim Berners-Lee
Director W3C