Re: Web Services Internationalization Usage Scenarios

Hello Kentaro,

I have done a little bit more work on the document. Here are
the main things I have done:

- Removed "Editorial comments are noted as "ednote"." in status section.
   Editorial comments are marked well enough.

- In the sentence "This document specifies a variety of Web Services
   internationalization usage scenarios and use cases." (both in the
   abstract and in the intro), changed 'specifies' to 'describes'.

I'm also thinking about a grouping of the scenarios into several
chapters, to help readers. Now that we use XML, it may be easier
to do it without too much work (once we have figured out what
the groups are; some of them, such as language negotiation,
are pretty clear, while others are not).

Regards,   Martin.