Re: [w3c/i18n-drafts] [questions/qa-forms-utf-8] BRIEF_TITLE_GOES_HERE (#187)

hola Claudia,

On 15/05/2019 15:20, Claudia Monteys wrote:
> We agree to start with a single page per language, wait for your
> feedback and then decide how to continue.
>
> This could be the first panel of texts to translate:

I'll add links to the raw html text below. Please copy&paste the source
into a local file, translate it, and send back to me.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/gh-pages/questions/qa-forms-utf-8.en.html

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/gh-pages/questions/qa-doc-charset.en.html

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/gh-pages/getting-started/language.en.html

> Please send me the links to the source texts so we can start working on
> them.

In addition, for one time only, we are missing some boilerplate text
translations for these languages (due to recent updates of the
template).  Could you send me translations for the following javascript
values?  (You can send in email; i'll integrate into the code.)

ITALIAN

s.intendedAudience = "Intended audience:"

s.historyOfDocumentChanges = 'For the history of document changes, see
the <a
href="http://www.w3.org/blog/International/tag/'+f.searchString+'/">news
feed</a> for substantive changes, and the <a
href="https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/commits/gh-pages/'+f.directory+f.filename+'.en.html">Github
commit list</a> for all changes since Jan 2016.'
s.untranslatedChanges = '<strong>Note:</strong> Changes have been made
to <a href="'+f.filename+'.en">the English original</a> since this
document was translated. The changes were incorporated into this page,
so you may see some passages in English until the translation is updated.'
s.unlinkedTranslation = '<strong>Warning:</strong> Substantive changes
have been made to the English original since this document was
translated. You are advised to read <a href="'+f.filename+'.en">the
English version</a> until this translation has been updated.'
s.new="New"// placed alongside new articles at
http://www.w3.org/International/articlelist
s.updated="Updated" // same as New
s.translation_updated="Translation updated:" // date appears after colon

s.aboutThisArticle="About this article" // title in the right column
near the top of the page
s.status_draft="This article is a draft that has not yet gone through
public review. If you have comments, please send them using the <a
href='#survey'>link near the bottom of this page</a>."
s.status_review="This article is currently out for public review. If you
have comments, please send them using the <a href='#survey'>link near
the bottom of this page</a>."
s.status_published="This article has been reviewed by the W3C
Internationalization Working Group and has gone through public review to
make it as accurate as possible. If you have comments, please send them
using the <a href='#survey'>link near the bottom of this page</a>."
s.status_notreviewed="This article was published without public review.
If you have comments, please send them using the <a href='#survey'>link
near the bottom of this page</a>."
s.status_obsolete="This article is now obsolete. It is no longer
maintained and is likely to be inaccurate. For more up-to-date
information, see the <a
href='http://www.w3.org/International/'>Internationalization Activity
home page</a>."
s.tests="Tests" // used at the end of breadcrumbs for test related pages
s.quickanswer = "Quick answer" // heading
s.longeranswer = "Details" // heading that follows 'Quick answer'
s.additionalinfo = "Additional information" // heading that sometimes
follows 'Details'
s.acknowledgements = "Thanks also to the following people whose
contribution or feedback was included:" // used at bottom of page to
list people who provided feedback. The list comes after this text.
s.cookieMsg = "If you let the browser set a cookie, you will continue to
see W3C Internationalization Activity pages (where available) in the
language you chose. Do you want to set the cookie?" // this text is to
be copied to another location
s.githubRedirect = "<strong>NOTE!</strong> &nbsp; This is only an
editor\'s draft of this article. All links and bookmarks should point to
the <a
href='https://www.w3.org/International/"+f.directory+f.filename+"."+f.clang+"'>version
on the W3C site</a>." // used for github-based versions of published
articles

FRENCH

s.githubRedirect = "<strong>NOTE!</strong> &nbsp; This is only an
editor\'s draft of this article. All links and bookmarks should point to
the <a
href='https://www.w3.org/International/"+f.directory+f.filename+"."+f.clang+"'>version
on the W3C site</a>." // used for github-based versions of published
articles

SPANISH

s.githubRedirect = "<strong>NOTE!</strong> &nbsp; This is only an
editor\'s draft of this article. All links and bookmarks should point to
the <a
href='https://www.w3.org/International/"+f.directory+f.filename+"."+f.clang+"'>version
on the W3C site</a>." // used for github-based versions of published
articles

many thanks!
ri