Re: [Chinese] Page translation check

hello Jason,

The source text for the articles you mentioned is available at the
following locations in our GitHub repository:

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-forms-utf-8.en.html

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-lang-why.en.html

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/getting-started/language.en.html

GETTING & SENDING THE SOURCE FILES

If you are familiar with GitHub, then the simplest way proceed is to
fork the repository at https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/. When
finished, send a Pull Request for the new content.

If you'd like to learn how to use GitHub, follow the guidelines at
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/guidelines/github to fork that
repository. The guidelines will tell you how to install git, clone the
repository, and send a pull request.

If you prefer not to use GitHub, you can copy the source text file by
file. Go to the links above and click on the "Raw" button in each case
to get the raw the text.

Any article pages sent back should have a filename like
language you are translating into (in this case "zh-hant").  See also
the instructions at
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.en.html

BOILERPLATE TEXT

Most of the repetitive boilerplate text used for the finished article is
stored in a central file that can be found at
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/javascript/boilerplate-text/boilerplate-zh-hant.js.
   Some of the boilerplate text has not yet been translated into
Traditional Chinese, so please also translate the strings in that file
that are still in English.

thanks,
ri