Re: [Chinese] Page translation check

hello Abacus,

Thank you for offering to translate these pages. There are currently no
specific plans to make changes to these articles, although there is a
plan to make changes to the design of these pages currently running on
the back burner.  This means that there may be a need to tweak some of
the text several months from now.

Please read the translator guidelines at
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.en.html and let me
know whether you are happy to observe the constraints posted there, esp.
wrt links.

Are you able to use GitHub to access the english source and send pull
requests for the translation?

best regards,
Richard Ishida