Re: Internationalization pages

On 18/03/2018 13:39, Dmitry Kuznetsov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like to translate these pages into Russian:
> https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/language-decl/index
> https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-language-declarations
> https://www.w3..org/International/articles/language-tags/index
> <https://www.w3.org/International/articles/language-tags/index>
> https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-language-tags
> https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-priorities
>
> So according the Translation instructions I'm writing you to make sure
> that these files are not currently being translated by someone else, and
> that it isn't about to be updated.
>
> Regards,
> Dmitry Kuznetsov

hello Dmitry,

Thanks for the offer to translate these pages. None of the above are
currently being translated by anyone else, and we have no immediate
plans for updating them, so you are welcome to go ahead.

Are you able to work with github[1] to provide the pages as pull
requests, or do you need me to package the source text for you?

ri

[1] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts