Re: Translation: “Declaring language in HTML”

On 14/09/2016 17:37, Stephane Deschamps wrote:
> I'll try to do it via github, I'm in an adventurous mood ;) Let me know
> where to look and we'll be good to go.

great.  The file you need is
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-html-language-declarations.en.html

if you want to see it displayed per the end result, clone the whole repo
so that you pick up the ancilliary files that go with it.

there are some files in the directory
qa-html-language-declarations-data, and others elsewhere.  In that
directory, we should add 'fr' to trans.versions in
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts/blob/gh-pages/questions/qa-html-language-declarations-data/translations.js

and if you want to add a translated image, that directory is where it
would go.

i've only had one other translation come in via github before, and i
didn't need to issue instructions, so i hope i haven't forgotten
anything. Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,
ri