Re: Translation: “Declaring language in HTML”

On 14/09/2016 17:09, Stephane Deschamps wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to translate “Declaring language in HTML”[1] into French, and
> as per the advice given on the i18 page[2] I'm asking beforehand if it's
> Ok to translate it and if I can be sent the proper source file?
>
> For what it's worth, I already translated “Personal names around the
> world”[3] a little while ago, and would be happy to take the yoke again ;)
>
> Thanks all and looking forward to hearing/reading from you,
> Stephane Deschamps
>

> [1] https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-language-declarations
> [2] https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.en.html#i18n
> [3] https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-personal-names

bonjour Stéphane,

thanks for offering to translate this article.  As it seems you're happy
with the conditions at [2] we can certainly proceed.

do you prefer to do the translation via github and send me a pull
request, or shall i put together a zip file including the file to
translate and its dependencies?

cheers,
richard