Re: Romanian Translation.

[cc+ public-i18n-translation@w3.org]

On 25/05/2016 08:54, Gordea Sergiu wrote:
> I would be interested to contribute with Romanian Translation, probably
> by coordinating a community effort.
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/
>
> Is there an estimation on how many pages are to update? Can this work be
> done incrementally?

hello Sergiu,

please read the following page carefully and let me know if you agree
with the points listed:
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

i just updated it. Amongst other things it now explains how to find
articles that need translation.  Our normal mode of working is to
translate one article at a time. Especially if this is your first time,
that makes it much easier to correct any errors or problems that arise
from the checks that are made before publication.

does that give you what you need to continue?
ri