RE: Bordering clearly between Mordern Mongolian and Ancient Mongolian solution.

Hi Richard,

I have not listed https://r12a.github.io/mongolian-variants/#char1887 in my
last mail.

Because, it is actually not modern character itself. All ALI GALI part we
will not touch in modern usage.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile :
090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/
http://www.mongolfont.com/
Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.
010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng
District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>
Mobile:18647152148
Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995
http://www.delehi.com/