Re: Fullwidth/upright vertical characters in Mongolian

Hi Richard and all.

> 1. Are fullwidth Latin characters needed for Mongolian?
>
> 2. Is it common to have upright characters in vertically set Mongolian?

As shown in
     PunctuationInMongolian01.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
     PunctuationInMongolian02.jpg
Allmost all of things in vercital-rl needed in Mongolian (at list in
Inner Monglia of China). For example
Punctuation
     http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr50/
Emoji
     http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr51/
Fullwidth Latin characters
etc.

We hope add Mongolian to CJK, became to CJKM in vertical writing mode.

The Western vertical text (upright) not important in Mongolian.
I think.

SiqinBilige.