Re: Fullwidth/upright vertical characters in Mongolian

Yeah, Chinese fonts produced in the mainland China are usually required by the national standards to support a certain set of basic Cyrillic letters, and their glyphs are usually drawn in the same style (1 em wide, non-proportional) of fullwidth Latin ones for certain reasons, although their Unicode characters are not " fullwidth ".

梁海 Liang Hai