Re: Variants tables updated

Hi Richard,

Thanks for maintaining the table. I wonder if it is possible to add the missing Sibe and Manchu sections of Menksoft fonts. Menk Qagan Tig is available at
  http://www.menksoft.com//Portals//_MenkCms//Products//Fonts//MenksoftOpenType1.02//MQG8F02.ttf
I think this may be more important than the new fonts, given the popularity of Menksoft and the fact that Menk behaves better than MB and other fonts in a few cases.

One such case is the Ini/Med forms of Sibe zi (186F+185E), which I briefly mentioned before. This involves the following context-driven forms:
  - the second Ini/Med forms of Sibe za (186F+FVS1),
  - the third Med form of Sibe i (185E+FVS2).
(As far as I can tell, these context-driven forms are used only in this combination.)

In DS01 and Mongolian Baiti (hence the Unicode 9.0 code chart), Med 185E+FVS2 is a stick, identical to the first medial form. However, if one looks closely in Report 170, MGWBM, and GBT 26226-2010, as followed by Menk, this form should be a slightly curvy one, different from the first medial form of Sibe i but identical to the fourth medial form of Manchu i (1873+FVS3). The shape of 186F+FVS1 in DS01 and MB also diverges from Report 170, MGWBM, and GBT by having a short vertical stroke at the bottom. These divergences prevent zi from being properly joined in MB. I attach pictures showing the Sibe word fizicin rendered correctly in Menk and improperly in MB.

Weizhe

PS. Ini 18A0+FVS1 is missing in the font comparison table.