From: ishida@w3.org [mailto:ishida@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:39 AM
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Unicode proposed Mongolian variation sequences for Unicode 9

i have been out of the office for 3 weeks, back today, so apologies if i missed some existing email thread (i still have a ways to go to catch up on my email backlog).  I just wanted to make sure that we are aware of the Mongolian variants proposal at http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2015/15339-n4705.pdf

"The Unicode Technical Committee is soliciting feedback on pending additions to the draft repertoire of characters, to help discover any errors in character names, incorrect glyphs, or other problems. There is a short window of opportunity to review and comment on the repertoire additions noted below.

The following additional repertoire from ISO/IEC 10646:2016 (5th Edition), which is in committee ballot, is under review. See the associated repertoire in: Draft additional repertoire for ISO/IEC
10646:2016 (5th edition) CD2."

i assume that this work has been done by Michel.

cheers,
ri