Re: First preview of PDF rendering of BP

Richard Ishida wrote:
> Hi Jirka,
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> Here are some things I noticed:
>
> - the W3C house style uses blue for headings
> - it also uses a different blue for links
> - the bp summaries (on blue background) don't have a blue background, or
> some other mechanism to make them stand out clearly from the rest of the
> prose
> - the links at the end of the resources section to the technique index and
> the topic index are missing - these are important, since they will provide
> up to date information on a given topic.
> - the title of the Resources subsections should probably be bolded if you
> are not going to add background colour.
> - finally, I guess you're aware that the final for-publication version will
> look different at the top of the document (vertical  text to the left and no
> information about change marks etc.)

for Jirka (in case you don't know anyway): you can (but don't have to,
I'll do it later) generate an HTML version in publication look via the
trspace-html target in the ANT build file. Before doing that, the
w3c-doctype attribute at the <spec> element has to be set to "wgnote".

Felix