RE: First preview of PDF rendering of BP

Hi Jirka,

Sorry for the delay.

Here are some things I noticed:

- the W3C house style uses blue for headings
- it also uses a different blue for links
- the bp summaries (on blue background) don't have a blue background, or
some other mechanism to make them stand out clearly from the rest of the
prose
- the links at the end of the resources section to the technique index and
the topic index are missing - these are important, since they will provide
up to date information on a given topic.
- the title of the Resources subsections should probably be bolded if you
are not going to add background colour.
- finally, I guess you're aware that the final for-publication version will
look different at the top of the document (vertical  text to the left and no
information about change marks etc.)

Hope that helps,
RI

Richard Ishida