RE: AI-46: Make an explanation of the BP 24 issue

Here is the thread where we discussed BP 24 just before Christmas.  If I can
make the change suggested by Yves to the BP title and blue text (with a
small tweak to the latter) then I think we are ok for BP 24, ie.

	Title: Best Practice 24: Storing markup from another format

	Blue text: Avoid escaping markup to enable storage of markup from
another format.

Is this ok?

Cheers,
RI