Re: New version of BP html and xml uploaded

Hi Richard,

Many thanks! Some comments below.

Richard Ishida wrote:
> I edited section 5.  Please let me know whether you object to any of the edits, so that I can accept them in a few days time (or less).

"[Ed. note: compose or modify ? ]": I think it should be "compose", but
Jirka is the definite authority for this one.

"ITS rules for elements are not inherited by attributes,": this should
be "ITS "Translate" rules for elements are not inherited by
attributes,", I think.

"[Ed. note: This sounds misleading. It sounds to me like "if you get
hold of version 2.10, you will have an ITS-ready version of XML spec",
which is not true. So then people are going to say "well, if you
integrated all this, where can I get it?". To which we should be able to
point. Which means that we should try to get Norm or someone to release
version 2.11 with our changes in.] ": see my separate mail on the topic.

> (It was a hard slog, but made a little more entertaining by the realisation that I could usually tell who had written which bits ;-)

That sounds like real fun :)

Felix