W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > October to December 2007

[I18N ITS] Teleconference Minutes 2007-12-19

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:48:28 +0900
Message-ID: <4768DADC.1020909@w3.org>
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

... are at http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes and below as text.

Felix


   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                              i18n ITS WG

19 Dec 2007

   [2]Agenda

      [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0031.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Bartosz, Felix, Jirka, Yves

   Regrets
          Christian

   Chair
          Yves

   Scribe
          Felix

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]action items
         2. [6]Reviewing W3C Work or other work for ITS
         3. [7]BP document
         4. [8]AOB
     * [9]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

action items

   ACTION-3 skipped

   ACTION-11 waiting

   ACTION-24 waiting

   ACTION-33 ACTION-45 pending

   ACTION-34

   <YvesS> [10]http://www.w3.org/International/its/ITSIGCharterWD.html

     [10] http://www.w3.org/International/its/ITSIGCharterWD.html

   ACTION-46 done
   [11]http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.ht
   ml#AuthMarkupAsText

     [11] 
http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html#AuthMarkupAsText

   close ACTION-46

   <trackbot-ng> ACTION-46 Make an explanation of the BP 24 issue
   closed

   close ACTION-49

   <trackbot-ng> ACTION-49 Change teleconf reservation closed

   Yves: next two weeks no calls, January 9th, still the same time as
   today, after that we will go back to the time before

   ACTION-50

   <YvesS>
   [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html

     [12] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html

   agreement to have a reference to
   [13]http://people.w3.org/rishida/localizable-dtds/#attributes

     [13] http://people.w3.org/rishida/localizable-dtds/#attributes

   Yves: can't hurt
   ... the proposal of Felix at
   [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html

     [14] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html

   <scribe> ACTION: Felix to create subsection, see
   [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]

     [15] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action01

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-51 - Create subsection, see
   [17]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html [on Felix Sasaki - due 2007-12-26].

     [17] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html

   now references 7-12

   <YvesS>
   [18]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   121.html

     [18] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0121.html

   [19]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html

     [19] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html

   Felix: agree to point to
   [20]http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/schemas/NOTE-ruby-implement
   ation

     [20] 
http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/schemas/NOTE-ruby-implementation

   <YvesS> [21]http://xml.coverpages.org/terminology.html

     [21] http://xml.coverpages.org/terminology.html

   +1

   [22]http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.ht
   ml#DevMLDoc "Defining multilingual documents"

     [22] 
http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html#DevMLDoc

   Jirka: "Dealing with Multilingual Documents"

   +1

   now references 13-18

   Bartosz will send a mail summarizing

   <YvesS>
   [23]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   123.html

     [23] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0123.html

   now references 19-24, see
   [24]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   123.html

     [24] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0123.html

   <scribe> ACTION: Yves to enter changes related to references in the
   BP document [recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action02

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-52 - Enter changes related to
   references in the BP document [on Yves Savourel - due 2007-12-26].

   close ACTION-50

   <trackbot-ng> ACTION-50 And all others to go through grey text
   (links) Felix: 1-6, Yves 7-12, Bartosz 13-18, Christian: 19-24
   closed

Reviewing W3C Work or other work for ITS

   atom discussion
   [26]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   119.html

     [26] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0119.html

   Felix: propose to have i18n core WG to look at this

BP document

   Felix, Yves: propose to not have the last call on 9th January, but
   have last call 23rd January, publication after that

AOB

   Felix gives an update on ITS-2-Y

   Yves: next call January 9th, same time as today. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Felix to create subsection, see
   [27]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0
   116.html [recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Yves to enter changes related to references in the BP
   document [recorded in
   [29]http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]

     [27] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007OctDec/0116.html
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action01
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2007/12/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action02

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [30]scribe.perl version 1.128
    ([31]CVS log)
    $Date: 2007/12/19 08:46:49 $

     [30] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [31] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 19 December 2007 08:48:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:50 GMT