RE: Headings and blue text for sections 2 and 3

Done.

> Quote> Defining multilingual documents
>
> Should we go for "Avoiding" here as well (cf. "Avoiding
> translatable attribute
> values")

I disagree. The title is not as specific as the att value one.

> Quote> Documenting the ITS-related features of your schema
>
> I still think about it the following way "Documenting the
> features of your schema which are related to
> internationalization and localization - do it by means of ITS rules"

Changed to Documenting internationalization and localization features of your schema

> Quote> * Specifying text directionality
>
> I am not sure why we have both "text direction" and "text
> directionality" in the same document. Are they different?

Hmm. I can't put my finger on why, but I started changing to text direction, then felt I should revert to directionality in this case.  In other places, it feels better to use text direction.  There is a slight difference in meaning.

Cheers,
RI