From: public-i18n-its-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-its-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:42 AM
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Subject: BP 24: what's all that about?

I give up.  I guess I could pour over this a little more, but I'm not clear from a couple of looks at this BP what the issue really
is. It doesn't seem to be well described by "Avoid storing markup in escaped form in your documents."

Can someone please elucidate for me?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead