>From my understanding, we mention the different types and implementations in
order to allow authors to spot inserted text easily.

3. We could consider a note along the lines that for example "automated text"
is used as a synonym in some contexts.

4. I wonder if the "However, such a construction has several problems: " with
all of the bullets should go into the example 29 rather than living outside.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-i18n-its-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-its-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: Montag, 3. Dezember 2007 15:52
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Subject: Accepting changes to BP doc

Having heard from no-one except Yves, I assume that you are happy with the
proposed changes currently highlighted in the ITS BP document. So to move
things along, I hereby give notice that if I hear nothing more before then,
tomorrow morning, UK time, I will accept all marked changes and all proposals
in notes.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida