Re: "Latest version" vs "This version" links

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:19:03 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi,

After discussion at the teleconference, the consensus was that we would point to the "this version", and have a "latest version" in
the Biblio entry.

This would be the same for the 'xml:lang' link we have everywhere.
Currently it points to http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-lang-tag
We would make it point to http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/#sec-lang-tag

Is this satisfactory Richard?

We currently do not have a biblio entry for xml:lang. We could add one (that would have the "latest version" link as well) and have
a reference to that entry in BP1 when we introduce xml:lang.