RE: ACTION ITEM: second rework of general section about extending/customizing schemas (http://www.w3.org/International/its/track/actions/1)

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:26:59 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi Christian, all,

> Here's a second modified version of the draft (see the "NEW>" stuff).
> The modifications should address the input from Felix and Jirka. Please note,
> that we still need to find the material for the "additional references".

Christian:

The changes have been made in the BP document.

All:

The latest BP document is here:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html

Remember to go through it and make any issue you find for the face-to-face meeting.

If you are not coming at the face to face, if possible send your annotations/issues before Tuesday morning (Prague time) so we can
take them in account as we go through the document.

Thanks