Input on BP 20 http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html#AuthLocNote

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:55:55 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi all,

here some input to BP 20.

- The title says "Provide comments for translators", whereas below it
says "Make sure to provide comments for the localizer.". I guess both
should be "localizers"?

- Example 38 has its:locNoteRef at the <span> element:
and its:locNote at the <xsl:value-of> element:
 <xsl:value-of select="PNum" its:locNote="Toll-free phone number"/>
the effect is that its:locNoteRef will be part of the result tree (the
output XML document), whereas its:locNote will not. We should harmonize
this. I think the latter effect is desired, though I'm not sure.