Re: Input to Best Practice 18: Assign unique identifiers to text items when possible

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:57:09 +0900
To: Andrzej Zydron <azydron@xml-intl.com>
CC: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>, public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hello Andrzej,

Thank you for the pointer to xml:tm. I think, however, that the Best
Practice 18 (topic of this thread), is only about the need of unique
identifiers and not specific applications of identifiers, like in
xml:tm. In addition, we are describing only a best practice and do not
try to standardize anything.

Felix