Re: Namespace is still stripped

Felix Sasaki wrote:

> I made the change with brutal force, i.e. not changing verbatim.xsl ,
> but just putting the escaped version of the document into the draft "as
> is". Maybe Sebastian has time to look into the verbatim.xsl later.

which is the verbatim.xsl you are using, Felix?

I see at least these in CVS:

./International/its/itstagset/verbatim.xsl
./International/its/itstagset/stylesheet/common/verbatim.xsl
./International/its/techniques/verbatim.xsl
./International/its/tests/verbatim.xsl

no two the same....

--
Sebastian Rahtz