Re: Section on XHTML modularization

Felix Sasaki wrote:

>>> The current schema driver adds its:rules into html.content group which
>>> means that its:rules could occur almost anywhere in XHTML file. I think
>>> that it is more reasonable to allow it only inside head. This would
>>> probably mean adding its:ruby into HeadOpts.mix group.
>
> I agree, but the current schemas at /MarkUp/SCHEMA/ create errors if I
> do that. I'm not sure why and would like to as the HTML WG (if you or
> somebody else here doesn't know the answer).

Hi Felix, the following works for me:

 <xs:redefine
schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/SCHEMA/xhtml-basic10.xsd">
        <xs:group name="HeadOpts.mix">
          <xs:choice>
            <xs:group ref="HeadOpts.mix"/>
            <xs:element ref="its:rules"/>
          </xs:choice>
        </xs:group>

        <xs:attributeGroup name="Common.attrib">
            <xs:attributeGroup ref="Common.attrib"/>
            <xs:attributeGroup ref="its:its.ITSLocal.attlist"/>
        </xs:attributeGroup>
    </xs:redefine>

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html