Re: Namespace compare issue (Was: Re: Teleconference Minutes 2007-01-17)

Felix Sasaki wrote:
> That's fine as well. See e.g. again
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/tests/test3/Translate1-result.xml .
> Is it o.k. with you, Yves? Note that we have to be careful about
> counting attributes, since they are not an ordered set. Let's hope our
> implementations do the same ...

hmm. mine returns 0 from <xsl:number level="any"> applied to an attribute.
How did you calculate the "a" attribute?

What I actually meant was a relative count for attributes, so

 <o:node n="1" path="/myMetaDoc">
      <o:output o:translate="yes"/>
    </o:node>
    <o:node a="1" n="1" path="/myMetaDoc/@its:translate">