RE: AI: Precedence order re-wording

Hi Felix and all,

I guess I got the point (ie. understood what was missing from my
understanding). With the new view, I would go for a note related to
tool-specific linking (see below).

Cheers,
Christian

1- Implicit local selection in documents (ITS local attributes on a specific
 element)

2- Global selections in documents (using a rules element)
 	Inside each rules element the precedence order is:
 	a- Any rules inside the rules element
 	b- Any rules linked via the XLink href attribute

 Note: If identical selections are defined in different rules elements
within
 one document, the selection defined by the last takes precedence.

 Note: ITS doesn't define precedence related to rules defined or linked
based
	on non-ITS mechanisms (such as processing instructions for linking
rules).

 3- Selections via defaults for data categories, see Section 6.1: Position,
 Defaults, Inheritance and Overriding of Data Categories