Re: AI: Precedence order re-wording

Hi Yves, all,

The order you are proposing sounds good to me. However, I would change
-----
2- Global selections in documents (using a rules element):
	2.a- Any rules inside the rules element
	2.b- Any rules linked via the XLink href attribute
3- Global selections in an external file (using a rules element), linked
via a tool-specific mechanism
-----

-----
2- Global selections in documents (using a rules element):
3- Global selections in an external file (using a rules element):
	3.a- Any rules linked via the XLink href attribute
	3.b- Any rules linked via a tool-specific mechanism
-----
Since both 3.a and 3.b are about rules from external files.

Felix