Completed AI: Jirka to fix DocBook issues mentioned by Christian

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:29:38 +0200
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-i18nits-minutes.html#action15

Prolog of DocBook+ITS schema now says:

# This schema integrates ITS markup (http://www.w3.org/TR/its/)
# into DocBook schema (http://docbook.org)
#
# This schema conforms to Conformance Type 1 defined in
# http://www.w3.org/TR/its/#conformance-product-schema
#
# Schema adds the following ITS elements into DocBook schema:
#  * rules
#  * ruby
#
# Schema adds the following local ITS attributes into DocBook schema:
#  * translate
#  * locNote
#  * locNoteType
#  * locNoteRef
#  * term
#  * termInfoRef
#

I completely removed copyright statement as this file will be displayed
as a part of BP which has its own copyright. I hope those changes are OK
for everyone.

			Jirka

Be in, register for XML Prague 2007 today! http://www.xmlprague.cz