RE: Action item - Result format proposal

Sure, that make sense.
-ys

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:34 PM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Subject: RE: Action item - Result format proposal

Hi Yves,

I agree with your proposals, also that it makes sense not to have the attributes like its:translate in the ITS namespace. However, it would be good to have them in some namespace. Imagine the following ruby example:

<its:ruby>
<its:rt>some <em>ruby</em> text</its:rt> </its:ruby>

If ITS markup in the result format is in no namespace, we could see no difference between <rb> and <em> anymore. So I would propose to have
*some* namespace for the "ITS originated" markup ...

Cheers,

Felix

2006-12-13 (水) の 13:07 -0700 に Yves Savourel さんは書きました: