Re: Action item - Result format proposal

Hi Yves,

I'm mostly fine with your proposal, just one issue: you have decided to
get rid of potentially embedded markup for localization notes. For
these, that is fine, but for ruby, we will need to (or should, to be
identical with the ruby spec) preserve the embedded markup. It might
happen that there is markup in no namespace, which when makes it
difficult to see the difference. So I would vote for describing the
output in general namespace qualified, e.g. its:translate instead of
translate. This makes it also easier to see the difference between
"helper" markup (like the <output> element) and the actual output where
you need to preserve markup (i.e. the @translate attribute).

Cheers,

Felix

2006-12-13 (水) の 11:59 -0700 に Yves Savourel さんは書きました: