Von: public-i18n-its-request@w3.org [mailto:public-i18n-its-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Felix Sasaki
Gesendet: Saturday, September 23, 2006 3:01 AM
An: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Betreff: Features at risk

Hi all,

Yves and me had a discussion on what we will implement or not. Yves wrote:

[[I'm planning on implementing with (for real application)
- Translate
- Localization Note
- Element Within Text

- Terminology is also implemeneted but that not have a real application
so far.

Maybe (not not sure at all):
- Language Information
- Directionality

Not:
- Ruby

>From what I think, it seems Ruby, Directionality, and Language
Information are the features the most at risk.]]

I will implement everything, but if we don't have somebody who promises
to make another implementation for Ruby, Directionality, and Language
Information, these need to be marked as features at risk.

Note that "implementation" means not necessarily to do something useful,
but to generate a result format like :
<nodeList datacat="languageInformation">
  <node path="/Manual" outputType="no-value">
   <output/>
  </node>[...]
  <node path="/Manual/Section[1]/Ltitle[1]/Mtitle[1]/MultiCol[1]"
outputType="new-value-global">
   <output myLangAttr="en"/>
  </node>[...]
  <node
path="/Manual/Section[1]/Ltitle[1]/Mtitle[1]/MultiCol[1]/Text[1]/@addInfo"
outputType="inherited">
   <output myLangAttr="en"/>
  </node>[...]</nodeList>
</nodeList>

Sebastian, others: who could do that for Ruby, Directionality, and
Language Information?

Cheers,

Felix