RE: todo: write mail about pointer attributes at the rubyRule element

> - Problem with rpPointer: we need two of them! One for
> opening parenthesis, one for closing parenthesis, e.g.
> rpOpeningPointer, and rpClosingPointer.

Why? Note that rp can contain anything, by the way - doesn't have to be
opening and closing pairs. I note that there are only two rps in a ruby
element, and that they should surround the rt if they are present - but are
we enforcing such rules with its pointers, or simply pointing?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)