Issues Report

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:13:42 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

To help us track down the status of our different issues Felix has written a utility to generate a report from Bugzilla. The report
is posted here:

http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/issues

It's still a work in progress, but it should already help us to see where we are. Remember that the public list does not get
Bugzilla notification anymore. So check the report to see where we are. I've added a link to it from the ITS home page too.

Note: The current report pre-dates today's teleconference.

Thanks for this Felix.