Re: Directionality Scope/inheritance issue (same as translatability)

From: Sebastian Rahtz <Sebastian.Rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:21:25 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>, public-i18n-its@w3.org

FWIW, I tried adding a rule to my test file of

 <its:documentRule its:translate="no"
		    its:selector="//p[@trans='false']//*"/>

and got the result Yves expected, because this overrode the
earlier rules about textInCode etc

Are Felix and I agreeing that this is two stage process?
In the first pass you apply rules and local attributes.
In the second pass you fill in the gaps using inheritance.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

*Open Source and Sustainability*
10-12 April 2006, Oxford