Re: Directionality Scope/inheritance issue (same as translatability)

From: Sebastian Rahtz <Sebastian.Rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:08:44 +0100
To: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
CC: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Yves Savourel wrote:

> Here is one example:

extracted that into files using markup from a few weeks ago,
and results in zip file attached.

test4.xml: input
test4rules.xml: ITS rules
test4.xsl:  generated XSL translator
test4.its: decorated tree (ugly)
test4.html: display HTML showing translateability

Now (sorry, I am being slow here!), where do I worry about
ambiguity? the results are correct, yes?
--
Sebastian Rahtz

*Open Source and Sustainability*
10-12 April 2006, Oxford