Re: Mapping...

Hi all,

Just some remarks and a proposal on "local ITS":

- We have not yet tried to relate the differences between mapping,
pointing, ... to what is happening with local usage of ITS
- Local usage of ITS follows always the pattern "select s.t. and add
information to it", just like the global usage of ITS in

<its:translateRule its:select="//p" its:translate="yes"/>

The only difference being that local usage of ITS works only with
default selections.

IMO we should try to make that commonality clear.

- Felix