RE: ITS and XHTML 1.0

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:45:31 -0700
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

> What we still would need is a modularization XHTML+ITS,
> like Sebastian did for ITS and I did it for XML Spec.
> But that can wait, I guess.

I'll try to do that. But I'm not sure we can. TEI, DocBook and DITA allow for modification of the their DTDs as far as I understand,
while XHTML's is pretty much fixed. We would be able to do this in XHTML 1.1 with their modularization.

>>  <!-- Elements within text -->
>>  <its:withinTextRule its:selector="//h:abbr | //h:acronym | //h:br |
>> //h:cite"/>  <its:withinTextRule its:selector="//h:code | //h:dfn
>> //h:em | //h:strike | //h:u"/>
>
> Did you decide here to go without the "yes" ("no") attribute?

No I just forgot to put it back (at some point today I simplified the file using your DTD notation). They should all be
its:withinText='yes'.

-ys