normalizing ITS draft

From: Sebastian Rahtz <Sebastian.Rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:45:06 +0000
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

I've sent Felix a revised version of the draft, with
(hopefully) all the presentation anonamlies sorted;
that is to say, the distinction between elements,
attributes and attribute values is made by means
of consistnt markup. The amount of manual "xxx" should
now be small.

I also cleared up that anomaly about the fact that
the supposedly bold sections of the examples were
not being bolded.

I have used the word "global" where appropriate,
and phrases like "rule-based". I _claim_ it
reads cleanly in English.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk