Re: [Fwd: Re: terminology]

Hi Sebastian,

Many thanks for this.

You wrote in another mail:

> But I could spend another few hours simplifying sentences tomorrow if
> it would help.

That would be great. I still have to do this:
[[3 The section 3.1 from Christian (which is now a separate "global"
section), taking Yves feedback at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JanMar/0153.html
into account)
4 Christians change proposals at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JanMar/0155.html]]
Which I will do tomorrow morning Japanese time, so we will not interfere
 with your English changes.]]

Some other points:
- I just recognized that there are various visualization variations now
of element and attribute names, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html :

a) [... the documentRule element ...] (with a link from "documentRule"
to the documentRule declaration)
b) [... <documentRule> ....] without a link, but typesetting face
c)  [... <documentRules> ...] element, with a link as in a).

If you still have time to work on this, could you harmonize that?
Otherwise I will do. I would prefer c). What do others think?

- "Rule based selection": mmm ... what do others in the group think
about this? I am not sure.

- Felix