[Fwd: Re: terminology]

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:16:20 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Hoops, this should have gone to the list in the first place.

- Felix

attached mail follows:

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Since we no longer have in-situ selectors, we can simplify the language
> a lot. A selector is *always" dislocated, so no need to qualify it with
> "dislocate selector".
>
> I am hacking the source along these lines
> and will show a "diff" shortly
>
> sebastian

Sebastian,

I have a telefone conference in a while, so you could work on the
itstagset.odd document directly in the next two hours, if that is
possible for you. I just have uploaded a new version at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.odd

- felix