Re: Title of sec. 4 ( http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#sel-intro-expr )

Lieske, Christian wrote:
> How about:
>
> ITS Markup

mm ... my impression is that the current sec. 3
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#sel-intro-expr
explains ITS in general, in an "informative" manner. Good to understand,
but not "normative".
In contrast, sec. "Selection of ITS information" and "Description of
Data Categories" contain normative definitions.
I would like to express this specific, in a sense "outstanding" status
of sec. 3 in its title. How about "Overview: How ITS works"?

- Felix