RE: ITS tagset draft: Section by Christian

Some comments on Section 3.

1--- In the paragraph "The power of ITS selector attributes comes at a price: rules related to overwriting/precedence, and
inheritance have to be established."
I would think "...related to overriding, precedence, and inheritance..." would be better. (overriding rather than overwriting and a
comma). And I see the same "overwrite" vs "override" in example 8.
Real English speakers please correct me if I'm wrong for 'overriding': I think this
(http://simplesamples.info/Miscellaneous/Overwriting.php0 explains it a bit, but I'm not 100% sure which one is correct in this
context.

2--- Shouldn't all the attribute and elements reference use an XMLSpec specific markup that translates into a different font? (like
in section 1.3 paragraph 2).

3--- Under example 7: "The examples show that ITS data category attributes in some cases appear in elements defined by ITS itself:
"documentRule" (embedded within a "documentRules" element, "schemaRule". It should "
The parenthesis is not closed and the sentence ending with "schemaRule" looks truncated.

4--- Paragraph after the second set of bullets under Example 7: "in addition one or more ITS " should be (I think) "in addition to
one or more ITS..."

5--- Paragraph above the bullets above Example 8: "ITS selector attributes are very powerful. They allow:" I think we should just
say "ITS selector attributes allow:". The "are very powerful" seems arbitrary: it's a matter of opinion that we probably should
avoid in a specification :)

6--- In example 6: "<dita:title>Some little topic</dita:title>". The text should probably be changed to something more meangingful.

That's all for that section.
(which is a good one I thought)
-yves