ITS "Products"

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:51:53 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi all,

One of my action items was to come up with a draft list of "products" for ITS, here it is:

1- ITS processor: an application capable of reading or writing ITS valid markup, and generating error on invalid ITS markup.

2- ITS rendering processor: an application capable of rendering ruby and bi-di text based on the relevant ITS information.

3- ITS translation processor: an application capable of identifying translatable parts of XML documents using all the relevant ITS
markup.

4- ITS translation basic processor: an application capable of identifying translatable parts of XML documents containing only in
situ attributes without selectors. [I'm not sure if we want this one]

Not great, but it's a start...