W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > April to June 2006

Re: ITS Teleconf - Wednesday Apr-26-2006 14:00 UT

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:39:49 +0900
Message-ID: <444DA815.50903@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Hi Yves, all,

One remark: Please don't forget to have a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-its/2006AprJun/0037.html
and see if you agree with the Schematron constraints I wrote.

Yves Savourel wrote:
> I18N ITS Teleconference:
> 
> Wednesday, Apr-26-2006
> 
> 14:00 UTC (7am Seattle, 8am Boulder, 15:00 Dublin, London,
> 14:00 Rabat, 16:00 Grenoble, Waldorf, 19:30 Kolkata, 11pm Tokyo)
> 
> Please send regrets if unable to attend
> *** Please read linked items in advance
> *** Please send additional topics you would like to cover
> TO: ysavourel at translate period com
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
> Duration             : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> IRC channel          : #i18nits on irc.w3.org:6665
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 1) Review Action Items
> ======================
> 
> 
> -01 [NEW]: Felix to write a paragraph about the version attribute
Done, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-its/2006AprJun/0037.html
> 
> -02 [NEW]: Yves to send a mail to ask for the dates of the next f2f
> Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-its/2006AprJun/0028.html
>  
> -03 [PENDING]: Everybody to think about which W3C working groups shoud comment on the tagset last call draft
> 
> -04 [PENDING]: Discussion on versionning
> Done at the F2F
>  
> -05 [NEW]: All make sure "rules" is using non-prefix attributes in all samples and test
> 
> -06 [NEW]: Christian to propose a wording for the inclusion issue
> Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006AprJun/0088.html
> (And following thread)
> 
> -07 [NEW]: Christian to integrate changes in section 1.1 and 1.2 within 2 weeks.
> 
> -08 [NEW]: Felix to change the ODD to have no-prefixed attributes at the rules element (with SR help).

I think this was done by Sebastian, who edited the ODD document in the
last days.

> 
> -09 [NEW]: Felix to check how license should be handled in the schema.
> 
> -10 [NEW]: Felix to produce descriptions for each entry in the schema.
> 
> -11 [NEW]: Felix to specify the "required-ness" of attributes when needed in the schemas
> 
> -12 [NEW]: Sebastian and Felix to add comment in ODD to have it inside the generated schema to explain how it was created. and where
> to get more info.
> 
> -13 [NEW]: Sebastian to get rid of "empties" from generated schema
> 
> -14 [NEW]: Yves to change its implementation to fix its:translate/translate
>  
> -15 [NEW]: Yves to send his docbook+ITS schema and the description of it to Felix;
> Done.
> 
> -16 [NEW]: Felix to integrate docbook+ITS into the tagset draft
> 
> -17 [NEW] Yves to work on the Requirements document for publication at the same time as the Last call of the specification.
> 
> -18 [NEW]: All to try out the "translate" test case to achieve compatibility of output
> 
> -19 [NEW]: All to work on examples: Christian takes 1-9, Felix 10-18, Sebastian 19-28, Yves 29 - 37
> 
> -20 [NEW]: Christian to change the statement about the requirements in the introduction
> Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006AprJun/0089.html
> 
> -21 [NEW]: Christian to write s.t. about the "process=no" flag proposal for the tagset draft
> 
> -22 [NEW]: Felix to add a rbspanPointer attribute to rubyRule
> 
> -23 [NEW]: Felix to change the RFC 2119 keywords to upper case

this was already done by Sebastian, I only need to upload the changes.

cheers,
Felix

> 
> -24 [NEW]: Felix to cut sec. 7 out of the tagset draft, to make it ready for the techniques document
> 
> -25 [NEW]: Richard to discuss the third conformance level of ruby to the core working group
> 
> -26 [NEW]: Richard to discuss with people whether we should change the title of the "techniques doc" to "best practices", before
> last call of tagset draft
> 
> -27 [NEW]: Richard to give Yves the latest stylesheets and css etc. for the techniques document
> 
> -28 [NEW]: Sebastian to validate the examples in the spec
> 
> -29 [NEW]: Yves to explore the reference attributes (termRef, locRef) with regard to spliting URI "base versus fragment"
> 
> -30 [NEW]: Yves to rework the requirements document
> 
> 
> 
> 2) Discussion
> =============
> 
> - "Attaching information to the object associated to a selected node" (translate for <img/>)
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3126
> 
> 
> 
> 3) Other Business
> =================
> 
> - Next face-to-face meeting.
> 
> 
> Cheers,
> -yves
> 
> 


Received on Tuesday, 25 April 2006 04:40:03 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:43:07 UTC