Re: Versioning

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:41:57 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

So, to resume our discussion on versionning (after the digressions on linking and number of <rules> elements).
The assumption is now that we have never more than one <rules> element per document.

Proposal #1: The its:version attribute goes in the <rules> element if there is one, otherwise it goes in the rot element.

Proposal #2: The its:version always goes in the root element.

...any massive support for either proposal, or a brilliant idea for a new one?
-yves